Thanks for all the entries to the Card Kit blog candy!
The two winners are:
ferrellgraph-x said...Wow, how do you pick?
Jessica I suscribe to your
blog and have saved every email of the kits as inspiration! The
botanicals card kit is so completely fabulous!!! Love it!
My 4 year
old son loves Halloween. That is his holiday. So that makes Feel the
Magic my other favorite. I was in awe seeing the botanical kit as a gift
with purchase recently from Gina K Designs. Just disappointed not in my
budget at the time. I totally look forward to seeing more of your work.
I think all the kits rock! Kind regards, jennifer
Savannah O'Gwynn said...OHHH! All of the kits are awesome:) I really like the
Summer Harvest--super cute colors and images--Thanks for the chance to
win!
I've emailed each of these gals and will be shipping out their kits for them as soon as possible!
Jessica
OHHHHHHHH! Thanks for picking me:) I love love love all the kits--this is going to be hard to pick just one:) THANKS!!
ReplyDeleteIt is very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.
ReplyDeleteJulia Smith