
Good evening!
I hope you've enjoyed your weekend - fall is definitely here in full force in Madison... at least the sun was out all weekend so that helped the temperatures to be a little more mild than we've had in a while.
I've been so busy sharing Christmas cards on my blog lately, that I wanted to be sure to sneak this Halloween card in that I made a few weeks ago before it's too late!

You know how much I love Penny Black images - so it's probably not a big surprise to you when I tell you that I ordered several more of their clear stamp sets last weekend! They came a few days ago and I can't wait to get them inky! I always order my Penny Black stamps from
7Kid's College Fund because their prices are great as well as their customer service and shipping.

I took several photos to share tonight so you could see the dimension and sparkle on all the images.

For the inside - I used some clear Inkadinkadoo stamps that I bought awhile ago at Archivers. Super cheap and fun to decorate the insides of my Halloween cards. I don't make many of them, so the price was right for this set - it was less than $2, I believe.

Check back in tomorrow night as we'll be having another GinaK blog hop featuring Tami Mayberry's Special Delivery stamp sets. I have a couple of projects to share with you - so see you then!
Jessica
Card Details
Stamps: Penny Black, Inkakinkadoo
Cardstock: GinaK white & navy, Making Memories Patterned
Ink: Memento
Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Stickles, SU ribbon, Silver Smooch, metallic rub-on paste
well now I'm scared to death LOL, love the image, it's cute as can be!!!!
ReplyDeleteI too love PB stamps. This is so cute Jessica. Really like the glittery jack-o-lanterns and how you completed inside.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love that cat on the broom. I think that web is perfect for decorating the inside of the card! Great job! Looking forward to the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteI love "cute" Halloween as well as "scary" Halloween. Very, very cute card!
ReplyDelete