How was your weekend? Mine was busy but I got a chance to do a ton of stamping yesterday! YAY! I pulled out some Penny Black stamps and made a bunch of cards that I'll be sharing all this week on my blog. I didn't get a chance to photograph them yet, but hopefully will be able to do that later today - so watch for some new stuff soon!
This morning, I wanted to share this bright - fallish card with you. Just look at those gorgeous flowers from GinaK's Eclectic Summer stamp set...
Once again, these are images that I colored this summer with my mom! See, it's pretty handy having a stash of colored images to pull out to make quick cards with! lol!
I used Basic Grey's LimeRickey papers to decorate the card along with the sentiment from Gina's Eclectic Summer Sayings stamp set...
Jessica
Fun and funky! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors, Jessica! Very pretty and warming card.
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors on this card! Very fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your card, Jess. The flowers and your colors are bright and cheery.
ReplyDelete