Pages

Jul 15, 2009

Froggy Birthday Wishes

Good morning!

I have a fun birthday card to share today that is filled with Frogs! I recently bought this Penny Black clear frog stamp sheet and finally got a chance over my vacation to play with it! I stamped all the images in versafine and clear embossed them before coloring with Copics.

Here's a closer view of this scene from the 'pond' -

After I colored everything, I used my Pebbles pearlescent chalks to shade the water, bushes and sky. The sentiment is from SU's Define your Life - I haven't used it for so long and forgot how much I love it!

I had to get a few more of the images from this set on the inside of my card...


I may have to save this birthday card for my son - he LOVES frogs! When I homeschooled him a few years ago, we 'raised' several tadpoles into full grown frogs and kept them for quite a while before we decided to 'set them free' into the culvert behind our house. I have a feeling they didn't survive long though... lol!

Thanks for checking in with me today - I hope my card today put a smile on your face! I sure was smiling when I made it!
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I love frog stamps myself. Love the way you've coloured them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute frogs. I'll have to look for that PB set. Loved the duck card yesterday also. I love whimsical images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun birthday card. I love the frog playing the guitar on the inside of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica this card is awesome. I love how you arranged the frogs for the birthday celebration. I have this set and love playing with the frogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!