The sun is shining and the weather is gorgeous this morning!! I was going to share my sketch challenge card with you this morning, but I decided to share this picnic card in honor of all the holiday picnics everyone will be having this weekend!
The image is a Sarah Kay stamp that I bought through 7Kids College Fund awhile back. I paired it with Basic Grey's Two Scoops papers and buttons along with the Curvy Rectangle Nestabilites. Everything was colored with Copic markers to match the patterned papers.
Jessica
This is just ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteLove this... she's just so sweet looking! As always you did a great job coloring her. Have a GREAT Memorial Day, Jessica!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goash! Your card is precious. I love the colors and I absolutely love the buttons that you used.
ReplyDeleteMary
Oh my gosh this ia ADORABLE Jess!
ReplyDeletewow!
I know I had this outfit!
Kimmiek