This past weekend I had the chance to sit down and make several Valentine's Day cards - and now the challenge is going to be to get them in the mail today, so they can arrive on time! I didn't have the chance to photograph them until yesterday - so you'll be seeing lots of love cards here on my blog over the next few days....
The stamps are all from Stampin Up - some retired and some new. I colored them all in with Copic markers and highlighted some areas with stickles. The patterned paper is from a small K&Co paper pack - it looked like old fashioned wallpaper or fabric to me which was perfect to go with this fun couch.
See you later!
Jessica
Jessica
these are really cute love the couch
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norine
I love the card in the middle the best. The decorative paper background really makes it pop.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!