Pages

Jan 5, 2013

SNSS: Mini Critters





Good morning!
Today, the designers from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are featuring the new Mini Critters' stamp set!  I love this set, especially paired with the bigger sized images from the Cute Critters' stamp set... as I did with my cards today.  I used the images from the Mini Critters' set and sentiments from the Cute Critters' set to make both of my cards for today.


See, a perfect match, right?

             
Now, check out all the other links over on the SNSS store blog for everyone else's cards!  
You're going to LOVE them!

Here's the designer's links too, if you'd like check them out too!



Have a great day!
Jessica



34 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Jessica! Great design and lovely papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Jessica! I like how you used the two sets together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Jessica! I love how you colored them in and the cute borders you gave them, as well as the lovely patterned papers you selected for your cards!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet - love your cards.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the combination of these two sets works perfectly. Both cards are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards! I like how the first one looks kind of ecclectic - very cool. And I love the softness of the second one...the blues are very calming!

    ~Jennifer
    www.jmdesigns4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute--great layout and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, beautiful paper and I love that stamp set. Mary L Schreiber

    ReplyDelete
  10. so precious! I love how you framed the little critters too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo cute. That bunny is adorable. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are so darling! I'm drawn to the bunny card for its monochromatic color scheme--love those grays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious! Such a great design and perfect for showcasing these little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that cute little bunny! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are just precious, Jess! Love the doily on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so adorable!!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are darling and so love the way you worked in all the textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your cards are just tooo cute. I love the new Mini Critters set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have done a fabulous job with these stamps, they have stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh gosh - I am just loving these cute little stamps and your cards showcased them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely adore these little critters! Their faces are so sweet! Great job displaying them :)

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  23. such cute cards and love the critters:Thanks for sharing:)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable Cards!!! Love the little kitty Friends purrever Awww..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute cards! These images are so adorable,a nd I love your paper choices...the stitching and doilies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are gorgeous Jessica - love them both.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww, these are both soo CUTE!! Love how well both sets work together and the doily's are such a Sweet touch too! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. These little animals are just too stinkin' cute!!! I like how you used the same layout for both cards, but turned it 180° to get two slightly different looks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These cards are just too cute! I'm a huge cat lover, so I'm quite partial to the kitty card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable cards...love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!