Pages

Apr 2, 2012

Feel Better


Good morning!

I'm back with another card from Jenny Suchin's Get Well Soon stamp set available through The Craft's Meow.  This time, I used the 'X-Ray' owl image along with several others to create this busy card!  See how fun that ticket die from MFT is with the sentiments and images from this set!

I stamped the flower from Jenny's Spring is Here stamp set in Versafine ink and clear embossed it for the background, but kind of wish now I had left that off... it's just a bit too busy, even for me!  lol!

Card Details
Stamps: Spring is Here; Get Well Soon (TCM)
Ink: Versafine; Versamark

Card stock: PTI white; SU solid; Echo Park Country Drive patterned
Other: clear embossing powder; Copics; may arts ribbon; wild orchid rose; MFT ticket die; Spellbinder circle dies; paper doily

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. ooooh how cute! I just LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a busy card for you Jessica, but nice for all that. Love the shaded ribbon you have used and the matching rose.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!