Pages

Nov 9, 2011

Hugs and Kisses


Hi there!

I have another card to share with you tonight that I made with two soon to be released stamps illustrated by Nina Brackett for Layers of Color.  There will be 6 new stamp sets available on November 16 along with 2 new Spellbinder dies designed by Laura and Nina!  Several of the LOC designers have been sharing previews this week, leading up to the release day blog hop on the 16th.

I decided to do a bit of layering with a couple of the new stamp sets and some older Spellbinder dies...

Card Details
Stamps: Sweet Silhouettes; Beautiful Lace (LOC)
Ink: Versafine black
Card stock: Mirabelle mat stack by The Paper Studio; DCWV textured metallic; Stampin Up
Other: Sewing machine; Wild Orchid flowers; leaf punch from Punch Bunch; Spellbinder Fancy label and circle dies; Copic markers; white liquid pearls

To view samples of the new LOC stamps, please check out my fellow designers' blogs!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jess - I love the Doily as a frame - it is so elegant! What a beautiful card - someone is going to treasure this! Your colours are wonderful! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! This is so beautiful, Jess. I love the images from the two sets combined. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this is one stunning card - you have really show cased the images incredibly well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is absolute perfection, Jess! Gorgeous in every way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from you!