Feb 15, 2011

Valentine Note card


Good morning!

I meant to pop in and post this little 3x3 love note card yesterday but the day got away from me.  I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!  It was a nice day for us - I found some items for everyone and came home to a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and an adorable Precious Moments figurine from my sweetheart who also did the dishes for me yesterday, so I would say I was pretty spoiled myself too!

Here's a photo of my gorgeous flowers - I loved the bright pinks and oranges together!


I have always love brightly colored flowers and during these long winter months I find that I'm drawn to them even more!  Aren't they lovely!?

Here's a closer view of the adorable Penny Black image from the Hugs stamp set...

Card Details
Stamps: Hugs (Penny Black) sentiment - Pieces of My Heart (Penny Black)
Ink: Versafine Black
Card stock: SU; PTI white; DCWV citrus mat stack
Other: PTI rick rack die; colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits, blending stumps; Nestability circle dies; rhinestones, crystal lacquer; EK Success postage stamp punch; SU tafetta ribbon; corner rounder; (additional inside material - MFT button die)

and the inside view...


Have a great rest of your day !

Thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

can this BEEEEEEEE cuter?? omg, so so so adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails